How To Finesse Fake Scalp Wig
Wigs as we can all agree is the holy grail for lots of women. From the year that wigs were introduced till the present time, they’ve undergone different stages of improvement. Since wigs are the best alternative to making your natural hair, they’ve got to look as flawless and beautiful as possible. This makes us excited to be introduced to Hairvivi Fake Scalp Wigs. The Hairvivi 4-in-1 Fake Scalp Wig comes with banging features that put your regular old wigs to shame.
The days of feeling hot and uncomfortable because of wig caps are over. Hairvivi 4-in-1 Fake Scalp Wigs come with premade invisible scalps that allow the wig to sit well on your head without a wig cap. Hairvivi Fake Scalp Wig allows you to choose out of three different laces just to make sure that it blends with your skin. They’ve got Cappuccino, Mocha, and Honey so your selection should be based on what suits your skin tone.
We also have to appreciate the clean bleached hairline which makes installing your wig a whole lot easier. When you’ve got a clean bleached hairline, you easily achieve that natural and flawless look you desire.
Hairvivi Fake Scalp Wigs also come with pre-plucked hairline which is well appreciated (are we in wig haven or something?). This is an amazing and uncommon feature for wigs to have. Plucking generally makes sure that stray hairs don’t shoot out awkwardly when installed.
Another important feature added to the Hairvivi Fake Scalp Wig is the piano keys plastic band. You want your wig to seem like your natural hair; adjusting and trying to put it back in position doesn’t help. The piano keys elastic band secures the wig to your head making sure that it doesn’t change position.
All these amazing features combined with the quality hair Hairvivi produces, you got to love them.
What You Can Do To Finesse Your Fake Scalp Wig
It’s one thing to get a gorgeous fake scalp wig and it’s another to know how to finesse it. Keep reading as we show you step by step how you can make your wig look its best.
- Use Contour Powder To Hide The Shinning Of The Glue:We assume you’ve cornrowed your natural hair and installed your fake scalp wig. An issue many people face is the shiny effect that hair glue leaves on your edges. This makes your edges look messy and unnatural which is what we certainly want to avoid. On the bright side, there’s a way to avoid this.
What To Do
- Tie your fake scalp wig back to keep it out of your face.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or acetone to clean the excess glue around your edges. This helps to remove excess glue before proceeding.
- With a flat face brush, get some of your contour powder and then dust off the excess.
- Apply it all over your edges until you can no longer see the shine from the glue.
- Use Concealer To Blend In Part Line:With the difference of skin tones, you’d find that getting the perfect lace suitable for your skin might be difficult. This difference in skin tone can make your wig not look as natural as you want. The difference in skin tone is more obvious in the part line so, using your concealer that is the right shade does the trick. Let’s show you how you can fix this.
What To Do
- Tie your fake scalp wig in such a way that you can see the parting in your wig.
- Make use of a small eyeshadow brush and take out a reasonable amount of concealer.
- Apply it directly on the parting by dabbing the brush lightly because you don’t want to stain your wig.
- Watch as the part line begins to blend in with your skin tone.
- Hairvivi Flyaway Finishing Stick:Just like the name implies, Hairvivi Flyaway Stick helps you to tame flyaways and smoothen frizzy hair.
This finishing stick looks like a big mascara but it’s not. It is filled with a smoothening cream that gives your hair a slick look. After installing your beautiful fake scalp wig, you don’t want your hair looking rough in any way. Flyaways tend to have a mind of their own so the shootout whenever they please. If you want your fake scalp wig to have finesse, then you need to tame those tiny suckers. Bear in mind that it only works for flyway hair strands; it’s not strong enough to tame a larger amount of hair.
What To Do
- Use a hairbrush on your fake scalp wig (Denman rush if available) and make sure that there are no tangles.
- Take out Hairvivi Flyaway Finishing Stick and start from the part line of your hair.
- Use it in a downward motion whilst dipping the stick for more smoothening cream.
- Use a mirror to work so that you can avoid using your hands to touch your hair.
The Hairvivi Tool Set can take your fake scalp wig game to a different level. This set comes with tools that can assist you in styling your fake scalp wig. It comes with a metal tail comb that allows you to make precise part lines. Quality hair clips can also be found in the toolset to keep your hair out of your face when you want to straighten or curl your fake scalp wig. Small hairbrushes to help style your edges and get the perfect baby hair are also available. These and some other tools can be found in this set to help you finesse your fake scalp wig. At such a giveaway price, this Hairvivi Tool Kit should be a must-have.
Hairvivi goes all out in producing admirable fake scalp wigs to make you look and feel good. Ladies want to look beautiful effortlessly; with these tips on finessing your fake scalp wig, it’s very attainable.