How to Take Care of a Human Hair Wig: in 5 Steps
For girls who own human hair wigs, you definitely read this before you wash your wigs.
Things you need
1. Wide-tooth comb
2. Wig Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Dry towel
4. Hair dryer
5. Wig stand
Step 1: Brush your wig
Brush your human hair wig gently and carefully with a wide-tooth comb to avoid hair damage caused by brushing hair. Try to not use a narrow-tooth comb which will tear the hair apart. Detangle your human hair wig from the bottom to the top of the hair.
Step 2: Wash your wig
• Rising your wig by holding under cool water. Using one hand gently apply shampoo to the the hair.
•Rising your wig by holding under cool water until the water runs clear.
-Don't twist or wring the hair while washing.
Step 3: Condition
•Apply a coin or two（depends on the length of wig) of conditioner to the wig. (use a color protection conditioner for colored wigs)
•Wait for 1-2 minutes
•Rinse your wig by holding under cool water until the water runs clear.
Step 4: Dry
•Place wig on a clean dry towel. Gently press towel to your wig and let towel absorb the remaining water on wig.
•Put you hand under the scalp area of wig and use a hair dryer to dry the wig in cold air mode.
•If you don't want to blow-dry your wig, you can also place it on a dry towel and let it dry naturally
-Don’t put your wig on a wig stand when wig is still wet.
-Don’t blow-dry your wig with heat are mode
Step 5: Store
•After your wig has dried, place it on a wig stand to avoid kinks or crimps
•If you do not have a wig stand, you can put some paper filler in your wig scalp area and place your wig carefully in a clean plastic bag
-Don’t use a wig stand that is bigger than the wig size
🎄GIVE IT A TRY
- Zero-Risk: 30-Day Free Return & Exchange
- Fast Delivery: 48HR Free Worldwide Shipping
- High-rated by 800k Customers: Trustpilot Score 4.7
- Ready-to-wear Glueless Wigs: Beginner-friendly, install in seconds.
- Craftsmanship: All are crafted with the utmost care, each one is a treasure.